Re: Steering Wheel Needed

To: "Bill & Cindy" <fatboy@mail.metro.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Needed
From: bruce@woodward-realty.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:06:56 -0000
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have same request on a steering wheel.  I just picked up another '65
Midget for my son from a lurking lister near Cincinati.

Steering wheel is there but the welding has melted the plastic on rim to
virtually nonusable condition, and has too much flex.

any '65 era steering wheels out there ?

I've noticed an increase of new spridgets in lister's inventory, and a lot
of new first drives.   I just took my first drive of this '65 that was too
good to part, but had been through a couple of questionable renovations.
Two block drive, felt brakes leaking out a rear cylinder and back into the
garage.

First drives on "new" LBC's sure are a smileable experience!

bruce@woodward-realty.com