stickers

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: stickers
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:16:11 -0500
Cc: fatboy@mail.metro.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> << P.S. Whatever became of the windshield sticker/decal idea? Did we miss the
>  ordering phase or did the concept never come to fruition? >>
>
> Last I heard Frank was researching to see which size hammer would be optimum
> for application of the sticker/decal.

I found the correct size hammer to attach the stickers to the
windshield.
But my old man threw out his back last week, he says he will (should
have already) done them. I will check this weekend.
My Dad was out of his shop for a week so that backed him up with dead
line type work. I'm low man on the totem pole. You know, family wants.

--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will