Re: Clutch

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:08:42 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sounds like you should shorten the effective length of the
slave cylinder pushrod. I had to. Else, the pedal overdrove
the clutch plate and the clutch fingers rubbed on the flywheel
(I think that's what happened!) causing the clutch to re-engage.
Try this --- try clutching about 1 inch short of the bottom of the
pedal throw. If that works, then shorten the push rod a little.

chuck