RE: Robert and Co.

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: RE: Robert and Co.
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:17:10 -0800
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That's exactly right Brad!!!  If the old fogies on the list (I'm 26) can
have their Zappa threads (and I don't care who doesn't like that term,
that's what this is!!!!), us young bucks can have our South Park threads!

Greg Gowins
Dublin, CA
'69 Sprite
Tongue firmly planted in cheek

PS Even though I described myself as a young buck, don't come after me.  I
rate a -2 on the Boone and Crockett.