Re: front wing differences

To: brucewoodward@kconline.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: front wing differences
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:38:27 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/14/99 8:32:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brucewoodward@kconline.com writes:

> what is the difference between front wings (fenders for you Americans)  for
>  spridgets before 1969 and after other than mountings for side marker
lights?
>  Any?  Will the later wings fit my '65 with welding plates over the side
>  light openings?

Bruce,
       The only difference besides the side marker holes I have noticed is
that the front turn signals mounting points are lower on the later cars from
when they went to the thinner front bumpers not quite sure what year that was
but I think it was 1970. If you are replacing both fenders it should not
matter.