Re: front wing differences

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: front wing differences
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:37:21 -0500
Cc: Bruce Woodward <brucewoodward@kconline.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I would agree. I made the mistake of buying some later model wings and really
needed the early wings for a 62.  The late model wings  fit on my car perfect!!
And they look about the same in shape, but for side turn signal markers in
place ,
and extra holes for rubber bumper attachment -I suppose.  I was thinking of
welding up the sides too if feeling energetic, but like Frank says, the front
markers are well below the older placement.  Guess it depends on what you are
trying to do with your car, be original or just get it on the road.  Good luck,
D.
Michael