Re: spin on oil filters

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spin on oil filters
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:03:32 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Pressure drop, filtration???  I use the 3614 because:
a) It was on both engines when I got them, and on the
1275 the bottom end was shiny new despite the fact
that the engine had been on fire and in the Atlantic
ocean (I want to party with that P.O.).
b) It is also the filter for my wife's Toyo@@ Sienna
Minivan, a V-6 with a 5 qt sump.

=====