Spridget List

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget List
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:16:36 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It's been a while and there are a lot of new members so thought I would post
this info.

On my web site at http://www.ado13.com, there is a list of 189 Spridget list
members and their 266 cars. From my main page you can find the menu
selections listed under "Internet Spridget List" on the left side menu.

Anyone wishing to add their info to this list can go to the web page at
http://ado13.com/listinfo.html
and fill in the form. The only required info on the form is the email
address.

Anyone already on the list that wants to change their info must fill out the
form and submit it again. Sorry but I can't do updates.

If you just want to change your email address send me a message at
larry@ado13.com
Please include your old email address if you remember it. The data is stored
by your email address. If you don't remember what it was, please include
your name in the message so that I can look it up.

If you just want to examine the list you can do so at
http://ado13.com/list/email/files/LIST.HTM

Members are grouped by country and state (US) and by car model.

Thanks,
Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.