Re: Midget doesn't seem to like to cold

To: jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: Midget doesn't seem to like to cold
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:22:18 EST
Cc: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A couple of other items that warrant checking is the ground from engine
to chassis and consider that the bearings in the starter are dry or worn
to the point that the armature is starting to drag.  You're right also
about an old battery and weak jumper cables not doing much good.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com