Re: tach probs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tach probs
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:28:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Andy!
The first thing I would check is the attachment of the wires on the back.
Make sure they are connected securely.  If they are, then there could be a
loose or cracked connection inside the tach.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain