Re: tach induction loop

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tach induction loop
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 02:43:42 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Tom,

I have never seen but one turn of the wire for the tach induction loop.   The
wire does go through the "clamp" make a loop and pass through it once more
before going on to the distributor or ignition depending on which way you are
tracing.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor) in progress