Help! Need Info!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Help! Need Info!
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:46:01 +1100 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Spridgeteers,

I've been off the list for about a week now because I
have traveled to Australia on business and thought I
would give my LBC addiction a rest, but as I was
taking a walk-about, I spotted a beautiful 1963 Morris
Mini Cooper S for sale and just had to inquire about
it...

Now for my questions:

Since I don't have any of my normal reference
materials with me, can anyone tell me a little about
this year / model Mini? About how much is one of these
worth in the states?

Second and most importantly, can anyone tell me how
much it might cost to ship a car like this to the
states and whats involved with this process? (I
normally live in Atlanta).

TIA

Richard Shipman (temporarily down under)
'74 Midget undergoing Arkley conversion
'58 Morris Minor 1000
'68 MGBGT

We're taking care of bidness at Yahoo! Australia & NZ Auctions
Buy or sell almost anything, and it's FREE to list -
http://auctions.yahoo.com.au