Promising LBC Mechanic Sighting

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Promising LBC Mechanic Sighting
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:28:08 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When my wife and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick
up our car, we were told that the keys had been accidentally locked
in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic
working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched
from the passenger's side, I instinctively tried the door handle
and discovered it was open. "Hey," I announced to the technician,
"It's open!"
"I know," answered the young man.- "I already got that side."

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.