Re: The Hunter Returns! ( not much LBC )

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Hunter Returns! ( not much LBC )
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:02:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks, but no thanks.  I was very active in combating our latest round of
gun control and kind of burned out.  I have a family to feed.  I still can't
let it go unchallenged, though.  ( A victory on the gun control legislation
is forthcoming.  People were fixated on the wrong thing though, everyone was
on the registration aspect, when it is the search and seizure provisions
that are devastating to "all" Canadians. )

Off my soapbox,
Robert D.