Re: S.U.heat shield

To: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: S.U.heat shield
From: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:05:46 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Andy
I had the same problem and initially cut away part of the heat shield to
make room for the headers.  I found that in warm weather when driving in
traffic I would get considerable vapour lock.  A local LBC wiz customized
my heat shield and I no longer have to worry.  If you wish I can take a
picture of the modification and email it to you.  Let me know.

dave
72 Midget MKIII