Sprite I'm selling

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite I'm selling
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:24:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If anyone wants a real nice 69 Sprite, I have one that should be ready
for Christmas.
New primrose yellow paint, black interior, reupholstered seats, new
carpet,
glass window (3 light) hardtop, NOS Lucas side reflectors and back up
lamps (that work), new floors, new brakes and hydraulics, everything
works and not one piece of Moss junk on it.
It's not quite finished but should be by Christmas.
Why not buy your SO a nice Sprite for the Holidays? Or treat yourself to
a Y2K gift that is gauranteed to keep running after the new year.
For pictures of it in it's "not quite complete stage" check out my web
page.
Email me for more particulars. I am offering it to the list before I
stick it on Ebay. (it's probably worth $10,000 in parts on Ebay)
Looking for around $3,000 to $3500 with hardtop.
--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will