Re: gauge repairs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gauge repairs
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:57:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
North Hollywood Speedo repaired a Big Healey Smiths tachometer for me
through a third party in 1989.  There was a problem with the first repair,
but they corrected that at no charge under warranty and the tach has worked
fine ever since.  I see they are still at the same address (more or less)
and phone number.  I have their mailing address as 8111 Lankershim instead
of 6111, but don't know if one of those is a typo.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain