Small victory

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Small victory
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:41:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
While putting my car a little deeper into hibernation, I raised the hood and
for no apparent reason, my focus went to the temp sensor on the rad.  Some
of you may remember that when I took the engine out last year, I was unable
to disconnect the sensor from the rad and instead placed the rad in the
kids' wagon beside the car with the wire still attached.  I had since
purchased a pair ( why is it a pair? ) of those v-grip vice-grip pliers
especially for the next round.  ( The gripping surfaces look remarkably like
a nut splitter, if you ask me. )  For some reason, I decided that it was a
good time to try and with three wacks of the palm of my hand, ( 1 loosening,
1 tightening, 1 removing ) it was loose.  WOO-HOO!!!  ( I've also been
putting penetrating oil on it evry time I think of it. )

Next: that darn thermostat housing!
( But first, the Pontiac's thermostat. :(  )

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca