Question about my dash

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Question about my dash
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 19:38:29 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a 1962 Sprite MK II. It has a vinyl covered dash. The top of the dash
that the windscreen sits over is metal of course. My question: Is the vinyl
covered dash original for a 62 Sprite or should it be metal? I'm sure I'll
have more questions later cause I just got a job again and I start next week.
The restoration will no longer be at a stand still after the next couple of
weeks. Thanks in advance.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK ll (Restoration in progress)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver) "Judas"
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1979 Trans Am
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Wel
come to my british car site</A>