Re: Question about my dash

To: dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about my dash
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 08:47:52 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sounds like a good idea Doug. I will probley pick up a copy in a couple
weeks. Thanks.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK ll (Restoration in progress)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver) "Judas"
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1979 Trans Am
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Wel
come to my british car site</A>

In a message dated 12/05/1999 2:53:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,