Rare Sprite (useless) Info

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rare Sprite (useless) Info
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 22:20:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am posting this so there is a written record just in case someone asks
later.
I know I will have read it but will forget where I read it so now
everybody will know what I will forget.

The useless information is about the Sprite/Midget jacks.
>From an ad in a 1955 Motor (UK) magazine under "new to you" where they
show what's new in the automotive world.

Bevelift car jack made by Smiths Jacking systems LTD.

Now you know where that original Spridget car jack was made by.
The picture showed a jack exactly like the original Bugeye jack.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ