Re: spridget transporting with a dolly, or...

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: spridget transporting with a dolly, or...
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 16:52:09 -0600
Cc: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, PaulM <pmetzger@top.monad.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Time for my story, I HIGHLY recommend the flatbed trailer. When I got the 68 I
brought it and the mandatory parts car home on  a 16' flatbed. I had to strip
the
front sheet metal and put the front suspension of the parts car up over the
front
rail on the trailer into the bed of the truck.  It was tight turning but it made
the 210 mile trip pretty well.  Definitely go with the flatbed.   My