Re: The new Vizard's book is here!

To: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>, Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: The new Vizard's book is here!
From: Greg Mahney <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:18:13 +0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It is a good book.

I cancelled my order with Amazon.com, went to Amazon.co.uk  the UK site,
ordered it and got it delivered TO AUSTRALIA within a week.  It cost me
about the same ordering from the US or the UK.  If you are in the US this
wouldn't be as cheap (but mighty be quicker depending on when they think
they'll have it).

GREG