Re: The new Vizard's book is here!

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, pasgeirsson@juno.com
Subject: Re: The new Vizard's book is here!
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:31:12 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hummmm, so are you saying that the book from APT is 'better' than the one from
Amazon???  I wonder if the books from APT pick up better info, since they get
spend some time on the shelf at APT with actual LBC parts??
Now that you mention it, I notice that my new Vizard book has a
cooking/gardening section!  It must have picked that up while it was in contact
with all those other Amazon books ;-)

 - Bryan

 Hey it's Monday, I'm allowed! :-)