RE: 1500 Midget

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, "'Jim Algar'" <JamesA@hi-torque.com>, chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: 1500 Midget
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:47:06 -0800
Cc: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jim and Patrick,

I just talked to DMV and they comfirmed what youa re both saying. They
could not confirm the increase to 30 years after 2002 or 2003, but I
rememeber this from when it was first passed. I guess I was under the
mistaken impression that this would roll-over each year until the 30 year
mark was hit.

Gerard