Re: Tire help

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tire help
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:53:13 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On my '79 I put on 165/60's on the rear (Goodyear Corsa GT's).  A month or so
later, when I had some more money, I went to put the same size and brand on the
front.  Found that they would rub, especially when parking, had to switch to
155/60 instead.  Don't see how you could go larger on stock Rostyles and not rub
something somewhere (did I just say that?)  Wasn't original spec tire 145/45?

Steve.

--
Steve McGee

 Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.