Re: Turbo Bugeye

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Turbo Bugeye
From: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:19:12 -0000
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh..... you mean the Amgeurthfa Werin Cymru do you?  Yeah, I live a couple
of miles west of it at Llaniltud Fawr which is between Pentre Meurig and
Pen-y-bont.  Great names but you need a pint of phlegm in the back of your
throat just to say your own address.

Noswith Dda!!!!

p.s. Welch is a regiment in the army and WelSh is the language.  The english
have to learn that one quickly or we burn their houses down!!!!