Respraying

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Respraying
From: "Mike Curtis-Rouse" <serville_dash@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:17:42 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Hi List,

Thanks for the answers about rebuilding my Midgets and RHD conversion.
I need to respray my Californian Midget, I've taken all the paint off the
body panels and chassis. What do I do next in preparation for a respray ?
I'm probably going to get someone with a little more experience than me to
do the actual spraying. (considering normally when I paint with normal
paint, I put more on the floor than the object I'm painting!) However I
would like to keep the costs to minimum thus doing as much of the
preparation myself.

Also I'd like to paint the engine block and gearbox, do I need special paint
& preparation to do this ?

Thanks for the help so far,

Mike Curtis-Rouse

Cornwall, UK

'73 Green MK III Midget
'74 was White but now bare metal  MK III Midget