usual disclaimer does not apply...

Subject: usual disclaimer does not apply...
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 19:24:56 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    I just wanted to ask the list if it was appropriate to post a
semi-commercial message. I am a computer tech guy for a local online
automotive aftermarket business and I gave the CEO a suggestion about a
certain service we could provide to automobile enthusiasts. He whole
heartedly agreed and pretty soon we will be starting this service. Can I
give more details to the list? It really is a fun and cheap idea that allot
of people would be interested in but since I am affiliated with the company
I am wondering if its OK to post about it?

Thanks

Toby