Re: usual disclaimer does not apply...

To: Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: usual disclaimer does not apply...
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:53:56 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/18/99 10:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< a
 certain service we could provide to automobile enthusiasts. He whole
 heartedly agreed and pretty soon we will be starting this service. Can I
 give more details to the list? >>

I would be delighted to see it Toby.  Post it.  You will always find some who
disagree, but as Enrico Camereno was given credit for saying:  "When you're
out in front, somebody is always shooting at you!".  Probably best to just
make it informative and not appear as a commercial (whatever that means).  8^)

--David C.