Re: Wood Wheel - Frogeye

To: ridleymj@bis.on.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wood Wheel - Frogeye
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:14:36 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a 62 "box" Sprite MK II and I have what appears to be a factory wood
wheel. I assume we are talking about steering wheels right? I have three
spokes, one going to each side and one going down. The horn button has a
lightning bolt on it. If this is the one you are talking about I would be
happy to measure it for you and send you the specs. I have a question for
anybody on the list that can answer it. Is the steering wheel I just
described the original wheel for my 1962 MK II Sprite? Thanks.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (almost back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We
lcome to my british car site</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/SpriteData.html";>Austin
Healey Sprite database</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/MidgetData.html";>MG Midget
database</A>

In a message dated 12/20/99 6:04:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,