Re: got another 69! (no LBC)

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, nateley@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: got another 69! (no LBC)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:57:09 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/23/99 8:42:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< But how much did you sell it for after the 2 years? Did you take a loss? >>
 Jay:

You better believe it!  Of course at the time they were still being made, so
it was like trading any other car, except in the small town I was living in,
the BJ8 was the only Healey around.  The dealer nor his mechanics did not
know how to tune or adjust the thing--he called me once to see if I could
come down to adjust the carb--which I did--in my archaic way--but it worked!

 In the oft repeated and immortal famous last words. . ."Boy, I sure would
like to have that car back!!"  8^)

--David C.