HELP: Horns

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: HELP: Horns
From: "Vincent Pina" <vping@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:06:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Howdy list!
I have to find out exactly what components make up the workings of the Horn
push.
I just got a new signal indicator arm and on it was the bronze flat spring
that connect to the back of the wheel. I have a steering wheel and  horn
push.
That's it!
The guy I bought it from had a smaller steering wheel ant eh horn wire all
cut & a button mounted under the column.
I am on my way with most of the parts but there is no wire under the push,
and no connection between the Bronze wire and the back of the wheel.

If any one can help or has extra component PLEASE let me know.

Also I have only one horn. How can I tell if it is a high note or a low
note. I would like to get the matching set. Ditto on the need list.

Thanks
Vincent W. Pina
72 Midget
73 XJ6