Merry Christmas to All! (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Merry Christmas to All! (NO LBC)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 18:14:27 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I'm down to the last hour or so of work before I head to the horrors of
trying to by a Barbie drive and guide or some such (got the skn# so I'll get
the right one) at Toys r US.

Wish me luck, and if I don't survive the experience, then love to all...

Merry Christmas (or insert holiday of your choice celibrated anywhere about
this time) and Happy New Year.

I'll head for our cabin late tonite, not in the Midget, but in the 4x4 F150,
as they got a couple of inches of snow yesterday, and I have a big bundle of
toys to take.

See you when I get back Monday.

Robert Houston...decided to let JF live till next year as our Joisey hit man
has been ailin'.....