Re: Re: Merry Christmas to All! (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Merry Christmas to All! (NO LBC)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 19:39:11 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As usual, Clarici has the definitive answer.  Here on the West Coast the moon
was bright on the 22nd, but the ocean didn't throw rocks at us, so the tide
wasn't THAT high.  We are planning our traditional boxing day Sprite trip to
the mountains to see the snow (if there is any).  Weather is so great we may
leave the top off.  Sorry Dave, but I cannot even conceive of being out in
weather that is below freezing, so I don't think a Wisconsin winter is for
me.  Come to think of it, I'm not too sure Bob remembers real winter very
well either.  We will be thinking of all you guys while we're out driving,
though.

Our best to you for the Holidays

Annice and Bob