Ribcase Tranny for Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ribcase Tranny for Sale
From: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:02:05 EST5EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

I appreciate all of the leads on finding a Datsun 210 tranny.

Is anyone interested in a perfectly good original ribcase tranny that has a
front oil seal leak?  No popping out of any of the gears or any strange
noises.  The threads on the oil filler plug hole are messed up too.  It won't
be available until the end of January when I get the conversion complete.

If anyone is, please email me off List (or call) and offer a price as I do not
know what this is worth.  I'm not looking to rip someone off.  I need to know
what a fair price is and would like to see someone that has a marginal
tranny get a hold of this good one.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D.