Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222513917: austin healey buge

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222513917: austin healey bugeye sprite bonnet emblem NOS
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:10:35 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear Francorchamps,
These "boxes" of NOS parts ARE interesting.

This year at Lime Rock, a vendor had a box of NOS SU carbs. Price was $75.00
each
which I thought was pretty reasonable.

Another vendor had NOS adjustable rear Armstrong shocks, NOS in the box Sprite
parts
manuals, NOS tools, and NOS soft goods.

There is still a good amount of this NOS stuff around IMHO (And that doesn't
stand
for Is My Hat On!)

With regards to your statement: "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and
"mental illness.", my better half claims that she can no longer see a line.

Jay Fishbein
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S