RE: starter removal....

Subject: RE: starter removal....
From: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:35:27 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was able to remove and replace the starter on my Midget (Mk1 w/ 1275) without
removing anything.
Original style oil filter and centrifugal-advance-only distributor if it makes
a difference. I did have to use some pretty long extensions on the sockets and
it was a tight squeeze past the hydraulic lines. (don't want to kink them,
now.)   Whole thing took less than an hour and half, including the round trip
to buy the new starter.

Phil Vanner