Re: 'nuther junker

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>, "Clarici, Frank" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Strickland, Jamie" <judas_priest62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 'nuther junker
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:30:12 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,

The "BAE" number is the one that is offically recorded. If you had no other
numbers on the car, BMIHT can trace your cars other ID numbers and history
by this tag number. That was how I traced my cars chassis and other ID's
since I was missing everything else.

Gerard

At 6:13 PM -0600 12/31/99, Brad Fornal wrote:
>I just went and partially stripped down the Bugeye that I have been
>given. Jamie, the chassis # is AN5L/12786, consider this car dead and
>definetly dying, it has rust so bad that the sills are almost gone. When
>I open the left door there is a tag that reads AN 512657. inside the
>right door is a tag that reads BAE 12852.  The 1st question is: what
>does the right door tag represent?  The engine # is 9A-U-H 22558 and
>what is left of the single S.U. has a tag that reads AUC924 though it
>seems double stamped so it is hard to be sure. I thought that all Bugeye
>engines were 9C's so the 2nd question is: what is this engine from??  I
>had someone speculate that it may have come from an A40, what are your
>opinions, Frank, Peter, all other Morris gurus?  Thank in
>advance......      Brad

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com