Re: Fw: '77 Midget starter problem

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Fw: '77 Midget starter problem
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:54:09 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  re "Lucas and Close Tolerance".....     I have heard, in the same sentence:
Lucas and "CLOSE call, we actually made it home on one fuel pump...."
Lucas and "Quick, call the CLOSEST fire department/tow truck/spares shop. In
that order..."
Lucas and "CLOSE but no cigar...."
Lucas and "it won't even get CLOSE -TO- TOLERANCE..."
Lucas and  "Quick, CLOSE the bonnet before the fire spreads any farther..."
Lucas and an infinite number of deleted expletives, NONE of which included
CLOSE.
               Mark Childers  Union Jack Spares    VA Beach VA