Re: SWAG West coast trip.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG West coast trip.
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 16:29:48 -0800

Hi All,

Well I did it a gain.  My wife tells me I got the wrong date.  Oh well,  For
the people that know me this shouldn't surprise you.  I think I was
sabotaged,  she had the wrong calendar up.  If you will look up 1996 you
will see the day I gave.  So, Sunday the 30th it will be.

I was thinking on meeting for breakfast at 9  and going on from there.  We
will drive over the mountain to Big Basin on rt. 9 to the skyline blvd.
Continue to waterman gap where we turn on 236.  That should take us right up
to the park.  It a great road, MFS (made for Sprites), lots of curves and
the scenery is unlimited.

Bring a picnic lunch and entrance fees to the park, $6 I believe.  Bring
some extra in case they have raised the entrance fee.  There are all kind of
spots to have a nice lunch with the group this size.  Above all we are going
to have fun.  We can spend some time in the park, It won't even occur to you
that it is in the backyard of a large metropolitan area.

>From there we can continue on 236 to rejoin rt. 9 and if every one wants we
can continue on to Santa Cruz if there is time or what ever.  My trips are
open to change if the group wants to do something else then I'm game.  So
let me know.

Above all this is a time to get to know everyone and just have a great day
of driving, eating, and enjoying our great weather this year.  Rain or shine
it's on.  Puddles has been wet many a time, it wipes right off.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby