Re: Bugeye air filters

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye air filters
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 12:51:01 -0600
Cc: macleans@earthlink.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, richard.hill@sri.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Since all this talk about the old air filters is going on, I have FINALY got my
Bugeye to my home. I have a 1275 but am wanting to add as many of the older
looking attachments as I can to make it "look" somewhat correct. I am needing a
set of decent Bugeye filters if there are any out there in Lister-Land that are
available, TIA     Brad