Re: Midget Stereo & speakers...

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo & speakers...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:50:11 -0600
> With all of this talk of stereo's what about speakers?  I've seen one
> or two installations in the rear piece inbetween the cockpit and the
trunk,
> but I'd  think the top out suck up all the sound.

Top?  What kind of sissy has a top on a Spridget?  <G>

> Where else do you guys put them?

I once put a set of surface mounts upside down in the footwells (mounted
to the inside top).  Others have put two small speakers side-by-side in
the original speaker opening.  For a really nice console you can set up
to your own satisfaction, go to:

     http://members.xoom.com/spridget/alan.html

Still others have installed Fiero seats, with the speakers in the
headrest.

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.