Great Day In the Garage

To: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great Day In the Garage
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 23:44:14 -0800
With the '74 in pretty much finished status (unless I win the Lottery), I
haven't had the joy of tinkering in quite a while.  Well, I had the day off
and dove into the '78.  Accomplishments for the day included modifying the
RH engine mount so the catalyst is no longer sitting on the frame, my first
home radiator repair (I soldered a crack in one of the end tanks) replacing
the water pump to correct a broken pulley, repairing a broken bonnet release
cable, fitting a different bonnet.
On the plate for tomorrow I'll be tightening the axle U bolts, a dash cap,
interior light, and some of the carpet pieces.
I should have this thing ready to sell by spring, if anyone knows of someone
looking for a late model Midget, I absolutely do have a financial interest,
yada, yada, yada.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget