Fwd: media blasting at home?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: media blasting at home?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:44:38 EST
--part1_76.76d38d57.25abd6f6_boundary

From AHSprite78 at aol.com
Full-name: AHSprite78
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:43:49 EST
Subject: Re: media blasting at home?
To: samesq@pacbell.net, 1962to1965mopars@listbot.com

I've got 3 sandbasting systems set up.  One is a pressurized container filled
with 3 or 4 gallons of sand.  I use this for big jobs outside like cars and
fenders.  The second is a recirculating box.  Built it in the garage myself
with some help from gramps and dad.  There is a pickup mounted on the bottom
hooked to a suction hose on the air gun.  There's a exhaust fan to suck out
the dust and such.  The third is a spot blaster for small spots.  I really
like them all works really well to get all gunk and paint and rust off.  I've
never tried it but a friend of mine uses a pale full of sand system.  Works
with suction.  It's pretty inexpensive but can't hold much sand.

Matt Smith
'67 Sprite

--part1_76.76d38d57.25abd6f6_boundary--