RE: Fender Repair Estimate Needed

To: "Butch Lewis" <butchl@eudoramail.com>
Subject: RE: Fender Repair Estimate Needed
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:37:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Having been a consultant to the Automobile Collision Industry in a past
life, I would suggest that you prevail on three collision repair shops to
write an estimate for your repair. That is the amount you are due. As a
claimant, you do not have to accept the adjuster's estimate.   Armed with
the Moss parts catalog for parts prices, I could see an estimate shaping up
like this:
Parts                   $550.00
Paint & Materials       $80.00
Paint labor