Re: presidential runners first cars.

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: presidential runners first cars.
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 06:22:47 EST
In a message dated 1/12/00 12:26:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tomsjetta@aol.com writes:

<< Bush) owned foreign cars >>

Makes me wonder about Bush actually owning a Triumph.  He supposedly
responded "Triumph Sports Car". Seems to me that if one actually had owned a
Triumph you would know whether it was a TR3, TR4, Herald, etc.  But then, he
is  a politician--an "all things to all people" kind of guy, so "Triumph
Sports Car"  might  be accurate.  Why not "English Sports Car" or "European
Sports Car"  just to be a little more bland??  LOL

----DAvid C.