Re: Rumor?

Subject: Re: Rumor?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:04:52 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,
If this is true, I hope that some of the GOOD firms that they acquired
in
their rise to the top (?) can break away and reestablish themselves.

If this turns out to be only a rumor, there are still a number of
superior
alternatives to them.

As far as "needing all of them", we only need "all of them" that are
selling proper, correct, usable, non-Taiwanese parts.

Jay Fishbein
AN-5 Not Made in Taiwan
HAN-6 Also Not Made in Taiwan
Innocenti-S Well, Not Made in Taiwan or Britain for that Matter Either