re: Rumor (sorry Frank)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Rumor (sorry Frank)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:16:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

When I bought my clunker, I found a Moss Motors catalogue in with some spare
bits, and I was ecstatic(sp).  I had thought that I would be riding a memory
into the ground ( with a good head start ) and found out that I could
probably restore her.  Yes, I've found that parts aren't quite so exact as
if they were made in the good old Canada, but my memories from '78 and
genuine BL parts leave some things to be desired also!  ( What, I have
memories? )

Moss can do better.  If price was no object to it's clients, I would think
that it would.

No flame suit on; I need the heat.

Robert D.