Re: Rumor (sorry Frank)

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Rumor (sorry Frank)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:56:42 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jay, My point is that while Moss does sell the junk parts like everybody
else, at least with them you can return them if you don't like them.  Do you
get your car back on the road or wait 6 months to find NOS parts.  Do I need
a NOS hood emblem for my bug-i at $100+ or a cheap repro, either one will
still be stolen in the same amount of time.  Do I fix my car day after
tomorow or wait 6 months to find the "correct" parts.  My last order from
Moss was for a master cylinder rebuild kit, that I needed so I could drive
the car.  Cheap Chinese part?  Nope they sent a Lockheed kit ( now I don't
know if Lockeed is gettting their parts from China like Lucas has their
"genuine replacement" parts from India, but would that be Moss's fault if it
was?).  Do I buy a SU fuel pump for $200 or get one from NAPA for $50 that
is better, and I don't have to wait a month for.  If I only had genuine
British parts in my car, I could never drive it.  That is my point, but then
again I'm not interested in restoring a car, I'm driving it!
            Crash